Last year, U of T librarians presented over 2000 instructional sessions, reaching more than 43,000 library users.
Your OISE librarians are here to support your teaching. We are happy to meet with you to design one or more library workshops to support the specific research needs of your students. Sample library session topics include:
- Searching the library’s print and online resources effectively
- Conducting systematic literature searches
- Tracking article citations and assessing journal and article impact
- Using RefWorks or Zotero to manage citations and create bibliographies
- Contextualizing Open Access and copyright for academic teaching and learning
The OISE Library also provides myriad other services for Faculty such as purchasing items that you request, putting items on course reserve, providing Blackboard support, and assisting with archiving your research in T-Space.