The OISE Library works with Library Accessibility Office at the University of Toronto Libraries to provide resources, support, and specialized services to those who need accommodation. Please contact the University of Toronto Libraries Accessibility Office to discuss how we can best support you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 416-978-1957
- In person: By appointment only. See their Contact Us page.
OISE Library spaces and resources
The Ground Floor space of the OISE Library includes:
- An accessible entrance.
- A video screen magnifier which can be used to enlarge text and adjust contrast.
- A wheelchair accessible PC workstation.
- Headphones for loan at the service desk.
- Laptops are also available for five-hour loan at the Service Desk.
- A gender-neutral and accessible washroom.
- An accessible elevator (the south elevator).
Additional services and support at OISE and on campus
- OISE Student Services: Accessibility Services and Academic Accommodations
- Education Commons: Digital Accessibility
- University of Toronto: Accessibility services