Your accessibility needs are important to us! The OISE Library works with Library Accessibility Office at the University of Toronto Libraries to provide resources, support, and specialized services to those who need accomodation. Please contact the University of Toronto Libraries Access Services to discuss how we can best support you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 416-978-1957
- In person: Robarts Library, room 1008
OISE Library spaces and resources
The Ground Floor space of the OISE Library includes:
- An accessible entrance.
- A CCTV scanner (Video Screen Magnifier) which can be used to enlarge text and adjust contrast.
- Four sets of headphones for loan at the service desk.
- A wheelchair accessible PC workstation. Laptops are also available for four-hour loan at the Service Desk.
- An accessible washroom.
- An accessible elevator (the south elevator).
Additional services and support at OISE and on campus
- OISE Student Services: Accessibility Services and Academic Accommodations
- Education Commons: Accessibility guidelines and resources
- University of Toronto: Accesibility services
Members of the public with accessibility needs
Your needs are also important to us. We can retrieve books and other library items from our collection for you. We will do our best to accomodate your request within 24 hours. To request retrieval of an OISE Library item please ask in person at the OISE Library Service Desk, call 416-978-1850, or email Lyly Chung.